OTOFIX D1 is a powerful diagnostic tool that provides one-stop solutions. Full system diagnosis, comprehensive service functions, and OE-level diagnosis and DTC analysis — you can do them all.
- Extensive vehicle coverage for about 53 US, Asian and European vehicle models. Full System Active Test.
- Capabilities for codes, live data, active test, ECU information, adaptation, matching, etc.
- Exclusive diagnostic and repair tips database created by Cloud-based MaxiFix online community.
- Read/clear codes for all available systems. Display live data in text, graph & analog for easy data review.
- Auto VIN technology can automatically identify the vehicle’s make, model, and year information in no time.
- Connect seamlessly with OTOFIX cloud service to obtain remote expert support and share diagnostic reports.
- Supports bi-directional control to perform active tests to check component's functionality.
Subscribe to advanced features of Volkswagen and Audi including online coding, online IMMO, and hidden function renewal (in-app purchase required)
OTOFix D1 supports external connections: USB OTG Type-C / USB Host Type-C / VCI / WiFi
OTOFIX D1 All Systems in-depth Diagnostics Functions:
- Read/Erase Codes and show ECU information： OTOFIX D1 can read and show the specific information for the tested control unit, including unit type, version numbers. Displays detailed information of DTC records retrieved from the ECU and erases DTC records and other data from the ECU.
- Live Data: Retrieves and displays live data and parameters from the test vehicle's ECU.
- Active Test: This function can test specific subsystems and components. It’s also called Actuator Test or Function Test.
OTOFIX D1 performs complete systems diagnoses including functional tests, retrieve vehicle diagnostic information (trouble codes), freeze frame data and live data for various vehicle control systems (engine, transmission, ABS, etc.), providing its users with all the information pertinent to a vehicle's health quickly and in an accessible, reader-friendly format.
Comprehensive Service Functions：
- Oil Service Reset – Performs reset for the Engine Oil Life system, which calculates an optimal oil life change interval depending on the vehicle driving conditions and climate, and turns off the warning light;
- TPMS Service – Quickly looks up the tire sensor IDs from the vehicle's ECU, as well as perform TPMS programming and reset procedures after tire sensors are replaced;
- EPB Service – Initialize the throttle actuators to the default state for regulating throttle (or idle engine) operations accurately;
- ABS/SRS Services – Performs various bi-directional tests to check the operating conditions of both the Anti-lock Braking System and the Supplemental Restraint System;
- SAS Service – Performs steering angle adjustment, clears steering sensor fault memory, and turns off steering wheel warning light;
- DPF Regeneration Service – Clears particulate matter from the DPF filter to stabilize the filter performance.
- BMS Service - Perform a reset on the vehicle battery for clearing the fault information and re-match the battery;
- Brake Bleed - When your brake pedal becomes soft and inconvenient to control, this diagnostic tool can perform bi-directional tests to check the Anti-lock Braking System;
- IMMO Service - Clear the lost car key's information and program the new key into the ECU database to protect the user's car from being stolen;
- Injector Coding - Make the cylinder better identify injector after ECU or injector is replaced;
- SAS Service - to perform calibration for the Steering Angle Sensor and clear steering sensor fault memory;
- Throttle Adaptation - initialize the throttle actuators to the default state for regulating throttle (or idle engine) operations accurately
- Headlamp, Suspension, Lang change, Odometer, Seats, CHG tire size, TEC learn and WIN DR ROOF, etc
Intelligent Applications to Facilitate Data Management
- Shop Manager: manage the workshop information, customer information records, and keep test vehicle history records.
- Data Manager: OTOFIX D1 can store, print, and review the saved files. Save needed or might-be needed data for later check or problem summary.
- Notification Center: Receives the regular on-line messages from the server for system update notification or other service information.
Improve effectiveness with large touchscreen, battery and memory
7 inch touchscreen with 1280*800 resolution gives you a smooth experience
Work comfortably for long periods with a 5800mAh battery
64GB memory allows you to save all the reports you need
Three Reasons to Buy
Quick and accurate DTC detection
Large touchscreen, battery and memory
One-stop Cloud Service
Remote Expert, RealFix, Device/Report Management
D1 VS D1 Lite
|D1 ||D1 Lite
|24 Service Functions ||24 Service Functions
|All System Scan ||Basic Read Clear Code,
Data, Graphing In All Modules
|Bi-Directional Controls ||X
|Active Test Special Functions ||X
|Wireless Bluetooth Connection ||Wireless Bluetooth Connection |
1. European vehicle :
AUDI, BENZ, BMW, DACIA, EU-D, LANDROVER, MINI, OPEL, PEUGEOT, RE-NAULT, SEAT, SKODA, V-W, VOLVO, SMART, JAGUAR, BENZ SPRINTER, SAAB, FIAT, ABARTH, LANCIA, ALFA ROMEO, VAUXHALL, MAYBACH, BENTLEY, BUGATTI, PORSCHE.
2. USA vehicle
FORD, GM, CHRYSLER,
3. Asia vehicle list:
SUZUKI, KIA, DAEWOO, ISUZU, TOYOTA, SUBARU, SCION, NISSAN, MITSUBISHI, LEXUS, INFINITI, HYUNDAI, HOLDEN, HONDA, ACCURA, MAZDA.